Analytics

Friday, May 8, 2015

Hey guys!

So like... I stopped updating this blog after I started working for Stelios... a lot of things changed in my life and I consider myself an investor still but also have shifted into a more entrepreneurial slant on things.   I got back on blogger and started blogging again about my experiences with my current business venture and I realized holy crap!  This site still gets traffic every so often and people check out the articles.  First of all, awesome!  I love to write and to teach and to share what I know.  Second of all, if you want to follow me and my new stuff check out "So You Want to Entre a Preneur?"  It's less about investing and more about starting a successful company from scratch which is what I've been up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment